Re: [CQ-Contest] contest calendar for outlook?

Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] contest calendar for outlook?
From: Charles Gallo <Charlie@TheGallos.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 21:33:32 -0500
so far, in my very short search, DL2NBY's Google calendar is the best I've
found - now, if you really want it in Outlook, you can do one of 2 things,
download it as an ICS file, OR get your own Google calendar, join his calendar
- THEN use the link to subscribe to it (assuming you are using Outlook 2007)

On 12/6/2007 K1TTT wrote:

> Does anyone have a contest calendar that can be imported into Outlook??

> David Robbins K1TTT
> e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
> web: http://www.k1ttt.net

73 de KG2V

For the Children - RKBA!

The Spartans do not ask the number of the enemy, only where they are.
 -- Agix of Sparta

CQ-Contest mailing list