Re: [CQ-Contest] Battle of the Cheaters

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Battle of the Cheaters
From: Robert Bajuk <s57aw@hamradio.si>
Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2007 23:54:00 +0100
Hi Peter,

It is not absolutely necessary to log the exact frequency to enter the
contest, but yes - only logs with the exact written frequencies are
eligible for the plaques. So, that's important for top scores and
plaques are awarded only for logs with exactly logged frequencies.

All top ranked logs are carefully checked in all aspects and QRG helps a
lot sometimes.

But of course, contest sponsors define rules at their own sweet will :-)

73 Robert, S57AW
SCC Contest director

Peter Voelpel pravi: