[CQ-Contest] CQWW Phone 2007 Audio now online

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>, "'YCCC Reflector'" <yccc@yccc.org>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQWW Phone 2007 Audio now online
From: "Randy Thompson" <k5zd@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 00:55:36 -0000
The complete 40 hours of the K5ZD single operator all band operation during
CQ WW Phone 2007 is now available on my web site.  Visit

I did not do any processing to reduce the file size.  Each file covers one
hour and is 10.5 Mbytes.  Please be patient when you click on listen as it
may take some time to download depending on your connection speed.

A log snippet is included for each file.  This will let you follow along
with what is happening.  The files show which QSOs are multipliers or dupes.

Thanks for listening.  Let me know if you find any problems (or if you like

And thanks everyone for working me.  Couldn't have done it without you!

Randy, K5ZD

PS - List of other recorded contests at http://www.k5zd.com/live/

CQ-Contest mailing list