1. I'm confused about sunspots and packet spots. What is the difference?
2. Which ones have an 11-year cycle?
3. Why is it cheating if you use packet spots, but not if you use sunspots?
4. Do packet spots represent a slightly cooler area on the surface of
5. Is it possible to access sunspots via Telnet as well as radio?
6. If I notice a packet spot with the opposite polarity to all the spots
during the previous 11 years, what is the significance?
7. Can K1TTT determine the origin of sunspots?
8. For that matter, do sunspots originate from any particular IP address?
9. Did AK1A also invent sunspots?
10. What do I do if I have packet spots, sunspots, a dog named Spot, and
also a pet leopard?
CQ-Contest mailing list