Re: [CQ-Contest] Recording your CQ WW CW contest

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Recording your CQ WW CW contest
From: George Fremin III <geoiii@kkn.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 06:39:03 -0800
I think recording contests can be useful.  It is fairly easy
to do - I have been doing it for years.  I almost never go
back and listen to much or any of the recordings of my
contests.  I already heard it all once.

Recordings can be useful.

- It is fun and educational to listen to someone else do the contest.

- It is fun to go back and hear some fast hour or some really neat contact.

- It is cool to listen to some recording that was made years ago:

- Having a recording was very useful to me one time when
  jamming occurred on the air.

And I have nothing to hide in my operating - I am more than happy
to share any recordings, logs and LCR/UBN reports with anyone.

George Fremin III - K5TR

CQ-Contest mailing list