Re: [CQ-Contest] A VERY simplistic view of competition

To: hank k8dd <k8dd@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] A VERY simplistic view of competition
From: David Pruett <k8cc@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 23:47:48 -0500
hank k8dd wrote:
> When the contest starts get on the air.
> Using what you got, make as many QSOs as you can.
> When you fall asleep, stop making QSOs.
> When you wake up, start making QSOs.
> When the contest is over, report what you did and send the cabrillo to the
> sponsor and K5ZD.
> Don't wory - relax.
> Works for me!
> 73    Hank    K8DD

Here is the reality for those amoungst us for whom it's the destination,
not the journey:

* If I don't think I can win I won't start the contest.

* If, while operating, I don't feel like I'm winning I will quit the

* If, after the contest is over, I don't think I've won, I won't send in
my log.

I like your method better...

CQ-Contest mailing list