Re: [CQ-Contest] cheating with packet

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] cheating with packet
From: "Paul J. Piercey" <p.piercey@nl.rogers.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 12:52:04 -0000

So it is.

As per "General Rules for ARRL Contests below 30MHz", 2.2.1 states that "Use
of spotting assistance or nets .... not physically located at the station is

CQ usually states that spotting in the "Assisted" category is done by the
singular operator as well.

I stand corrected for my last posting :)

73 -- Paul VO1HE

CQ-Contest mailing list