[CQ-Contest] station available for winter/spring contests

To: "reflector cq-contest" <CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM>,"YCCC" <yccc@yccc.org>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] station available for winter/spring contests
From: "K1TTT" <K1TTT@ARRL.NET>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 19:59:36 +0000
Ok, I am filling up my winter and spring calendar now.  So far January is
booked solid.  The possible openings for the rest of the winter and early
spring are below:

February:
2/9-10 waiting for confirmation for operator for wpx rtty, not sure yet.
2/23-24 open, possible contests: cq 160m ssb, ref cw, uba cw, naqp rtty

March:
3/8-9 open, possible contests: nas rtty, wiqp
3/22-23 open, possible contests:???

April:
4/5-6 open, possible contests: sp dx, moqp
4/12-13 open, possible contests: jidx cw, gaqp
4/19-20 open, possible contests: yu dx, miqp
4/26-27 open, possible contests: sp dx rtty, Helvetia, fqp, neqp

There may be other contests those weekends, if you have a favorite and are
interested in using my station to make a big splash contact me directly.
These open weekends could be done by single ops, or bring some friends and
do multi-op.  As usual, all equipment, antennas, amps, radios, beds, coffee
pot, etc are in place and ready to run, all you have to supply is operators
and food.

With the more liberal rules for the club competition in the ARRL DX contests
I can also probably take a couple non-YCCC operators for those contests if
you want to see what M/M operation is like here.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net