[CQ-Contest] Operator Available for ARRL DX CW

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Operator Available for ARRL DX CW
From: "ku8e" <ku8e@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2008 15:53:36 -0500
 Experienced contest operator available for the 2008 ARRL DX CW Contest. I
usually go to PJ4 for this contest but will not be going this year. I would
prefer to operate at an established contest station in the Southeast USA but if
I can get a supersaver fare somewhere else I might consider travelling further.

 I am looking to hookup with someone who would like serious effort single
operator effort from their station. I might consider a multi-op but I don't
want to be your multiplier or 2nd operator on some band.

If interested please email me and we can talk.

Jeff  KU8E   also PJ4A/PJ4R