Re: [CQ-Contest] NA QSO Party Teams

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] NA QSO Party Teams
From: ukbrown@acsol.net
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 14:15:29 GMT
 The upcoming NAQP QSO Party is coming up. I am forwarding
the request for team members. If you would like to be on a
Colorado nteam. Here is a opportunity. Just read and let us
know. thanks PTL bill K0UK

Subject: FW: [GMCC] NA QSO Party Teams

Hi guys,

GMCC is forming up several teams (of 5 per team) for the
upcoming CW North American QSO Party.  We'd sure like to see
you on for the contest and, better yet, we would like to
have you join one of our GM teams whether or not you would
be full time or part time in the test.   Mike W0MU has
graciously volunteered to put together the teams and submit
them to the NCJ administrators for both the cw and the ssb
tests.  For those of you in rare sections of UT, KS, SD, and
ND, we would especially like to encourage you to get on as
you are highly appreciated for contacts and state
multipliers on all bands in these NA QSO parties.   Some of
us in GMCC start the contest on or about the suggested 40m
frequency before moving up to 15 or 20m.  For more
information about the rules, go to NCJweb.com.

If interested, please send Mike W0MU an email to let him
know you'd like to be on a team;  his email address is:
w0mu@w0mu.com.

Thanks and 73,

Ken, W0ETT
cc:  W0MU, K0UK

 This is the current lineup for the NA QSO Parties.

 I am still working on catchy names for the teams.

 Don't forget about the NCCC practice on Thursday local
time.  Rules at the
 bottom of this message.

 We can make more teams if we have more interest.

 NA QSO Party Teams

 CW

 Team 1
 W0MU