Re: [CQ-Contest] FRAGILE Labels - New VERSION 2 ( 3 Label Sizes )

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] FRAGILE Labels - New VERSION 2 ( 3 Label Sizes )
From: "Eric Hilding" <b38@hilding.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 18:41:56 -0800
I just quickly reformatted the FRAGILE Labels so if a person only wants to
print one size, only that page needs to be printed onto full-sheet label
stock.

So there are now 3 pages to the .pdf, the last one being the quick addition
of a yet even L-A-R-G-E-R label, because one size does NOT fit all jobs.

Here's the same URL (I just overwrote the previous file):
http://www.k6vva.com/fragileluggagelabels.pdf

I plan to put 4 labels on each side of a case in a rectangle, so that
FRAGILE can be read any one of 4 typical ways the case may be positioned J

73.

Rick, K6VVA * The Locust