Re: [TowerTalk] Maine Contest Site For Sale

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Maine Contest Site For Sale
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 17:53:27 +0000
Have fun on the course, most of new England is battening down the hatches
getting ready for anywhere from 6" to 18" or more of snow by tomorrow
afternoon.  I made a quick trip up the 150' tower this morning to do a
repair on a 6m yagi before next weekend's vhf contest, so I'm just about
ready, just need to check the gas in the snow blower tractor.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net