Re: [CQ-Contest] MO2R?

To: "Scott Robbins" <w4pa@yahoo.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] MO2R?
From: "Igor Sokolov" <ua9cdc@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 04:37:35 +0500
What Scott describes below is almost exactly and in full realized in the
hardware of  Expert-1kW Italian transistor amplifier
http://www.radio-ham.eu/Expert1K-FA.htm
The only difference is that Rig#2 has no priority. Both rigs are working on
firs come first served basis. It is sort of entry level M/S. I just thought
it might be interested for some who wants to try it. Multy op categories are
IMHO much more fun then SO. The thrill is multiplied by the number of good
ops working in sync.

73, Igor UA9CDC