Re: [CQ-Contest] Band pass filters

To: timky5r@hughes.net, CQ-Contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Band pass filters
From: Tack Kumagai <je1cka@chofu.jaxa.jp>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 11:13:40 +0900 (JST)
Hi Tim

I recommend to use Dunestar Model-600 also as Dave reported.
http://www.dunestar.com/model600.htm
I've used a pair of 600's for my SO2R/M2 operation with automatic
band change control.
I have ICE multi band filter but Model 600 is much smarter.
        ---------
        Tack Kumagai JE1CKA/KH0AM
        JE1CKA <je1cka@cq-test.net>

In message "[CQ-Contest] Band pass filters"