Re: [CQ-Contest] NAQP Log Bounced

To: Jim Smith <jimsmith@shaw.ca>,cq-contest reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] NAQP Log Bounced
From: Bruce Horn <bhorn@hornucopia.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 06:22:37 -0800
At 10:36 PM 1/30/2008, Jim Smith wrote:
>Just tried to send in my (late) NAQP CW log.  Got a message saying that
>mail couldn't be delivered.
>
>Does NCJ shut off this address after the log deadline has passed?

I shutdown the CW log submission e-mail address 2 days after the log
deadline. You should contact the contest manager if there are reasons
you believe your late log should be accepted.

The NAQP log submission addresses are a source of a large amount of
SPAM. I put up with it during the 14 days the addresses are active,
but don't wish to prolong it any more than necessary.

73 de Bruce, WA7BNM   (bhorn@hornucopia.com)