[CQ-Contest] Logs for HA-DX contest

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Logs for HA-DX contest
From: HADX Contestmanager <contestmanager@mrasz.axelero.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2008 17:38:03 +0100
Now, 2 weeks after the HA-DX contest we have already received 675 logs,
which is 200 more than we got last year altogether.
There is an on-line graphical  statistic page on our contest web site at
http://www.ha-dx.com which is worth seeing.

However, I know there are some stations who submitted their results on
3830 but haven't sent the Cabrillo log to us.
We encourage everyone to send log for HA-DX contest, even with few QSOs!
Please do it!

We also encourage North American stations to send logs for HA-DX
contest, have only 15 logs from there!
Cabrillo logs can be sent as e-mail attachments to
hadx@mrasz.axelero.net or can be submitted on our home page under the point
'Your Log'/'Submit or edit your log' in the navigation bar on the left
hand side of the home page.

If someone cannot create Cabrillo log he/she can type the QSOs manually
into a handy form, from A to Z.

If anyone has any problem with log submission, just send a Cabrillo log
to contestmanager@mrasz.axelero.net ,
I'll correct the  Cabrillo log and enroll it into our system.
(Note: the CONTEST must be HA-DX and the power category must be HIGH in
the header part of the Cabrillo file.)
An example Cabrillo file also can be found on the contest home page.

73,
on behalf of the contest committee:
Tibor Finta
HA1AH