[CQ-Contest] CQ Europe

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQ Europe
From: "Randy Thompson" <k5zd@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 11:42:50 -0000
I just found that I will be in Germany next week ending in Munich the day of
the ARRL DX CW contest.  Have the option of returning to the US through
various gateway cities (Munich, Frankfurt, Zurich, London, Amsterdam).
Would be interested in operating the contest from Europe if I can find a
station.

Please contact me as soon as possible if you know of a multi-op or single-op
seat that might be available.  I need to finalize my tickets by Wednesday.

Thanks!

Randy, K5ZD