Re: [CQ-Contest] what PX can I use?

To: <kr2q@optonline.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] what PX can I use?
From: "Paul J. Piercey" <p.piercey@nl.rogers.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 03:43:48 -0000
/100 is not considered a prefix just as /P or /QRP is not a part of your
callsign. That's why the FCC allows it. It doesn't really mean anything. But
NV4 is a valid prefix in the US 4th district, as referenced below so
appending it to a out-of-district callsign, under WPX rules, should, and
does, count as far as I'm concerned.

73 -- Paul VO1HE