[CQ-Contest] time for begging...

To: "YCCC" <yccc@yccc.org>, "Nobarc" <nobarc@nobarc.org>,"Rlx" <RLX@yahoogroups.com>,"reflector cq-contest" <CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] time for begging...
From: "K1TTT" <K1TTT@ARRL.NET>
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2008 23:56:58 +0000
We could really use a couple more cw operators for the ARRL DX CW contest
next weekend.  Plenty of seat time, all skill levels needed, no setup, no
equipment to haul, FREE FOOD!, real beds and bathrooms... this may be Peru,
but its not a remote expedition site.  Well, maybe a little remote.  Thanks
to the ARRL club rules we can have non YCCC members participate and not have
to split the score, so this is the best chance for anyone who just wants to
try out multi-multi contesting to give it a try.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net