[CQ-Contest] CQ 160 contest

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQ 160 contest
From: Tree <tree@kkn.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 10:32:01 -0800
The CQ 160 contest has certainly exploded during the past 20 or so years
and I would like to thank K4JRB for running this contest during this time.
I am sure the amount of work involved grew significantly and he was doing
this mostly by himself.

The fact that we are seeing the QSO totals that we do are an indication of
the fantastic activity that this contest attracts.  Back in the 1970's, it
was all I could do to get close to 300 QSOs in this event.

Thanks for your hard work Dave.

Tree N6TR
tree@kkn.net