Re: [CQ-Contest] Open Letter to CAC

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Open Letter to CAC
From: "Edward" <sawyered@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 14:06:19 -0500
I think it should be a requirement that anyone proposing a change to a
contest have spent at least 500Q - 24 hour effort in said contest.
There are many people on this reflector who spend much more time DURING
THE CONTEST emailing this reflector that actually working the contest.
I have no issue with someone liking or disliking a particular contest
and sitting it out or working "a few of the boys" (that's me for
Sweepstakes), but please refrain from then bashing the contest during it
and after it.

Ed N1UR