[CQ-Contest] Pictures from OE4A

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Pictures from OE4A
From: "Randy Thompson" <k5zd@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 15:20:14 -0000
A few select photos from my visit to OE4A for ARRL DX CW.

http://picasaweb.google.com/randyk5zd/OE4AOpK5ZDARRLDXCW2008

One of the great things about ham radio is you can send an email to someone
you have never met saying you will be near their town the weekend of a
contest and if they know of a station.  Nine days later they welcome you in,
hand you the keys, and let you have all the fun.

Special thanks to Braco OE1EMS for making two trips to the station prior to
the contest to put up a 160 meter antenna.  And thanks to station owner
Rainer OE4RLC for meeting me Friday afternoon, checking on me during the
weekend, and staying until the 1am finish time to help close up the station.

Randy, K5ZD