Re: [CQ-Contest] "You guys are brutal"

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] "You guys are brutal"
From: Dave/KA1NCN <dave@ka1n.cn>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 14:24:20 -0800 (PST)

I have a slightly different perspective.  Winners *need* second-rate operators
and
newbies.  Even people that use their “last
two” and spell out the name with double phonetics count for points (usually).
Sure, these guys might break your runs, but dealing
swiftly and recovering from them is a skill just as much as being able to pick
out
three calls at once.

So, ARRL SSB is coming up.
I am pretty sure that lots of stateside folks will be calling me without
knowing that they serve no purpose.  But,
I need to adapt to move them away as fast as possible.

73,

 Dave/KA1NCN

Dave@KA1N.CN