Re: [CQ-Contest] [TowerTalk] Green Heron Controller Performs Miracles

To: "Jim Idelson" <k1ir@designet.com>, "TowerTalk Post" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] [TowerTalk] Green Heron Controller Performs Miracles
From: "Dick Green" <dickgreen@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 20:45:32 -0500
I use Green Heron controllers on all three TIC rings in my 3-stack of
4-el SteppIRs. So far, nary a problem (knock on wood -- they're rotors,
after all, and TICs to boot.) The antennas always end up within 1-degree
of where they're supposed to be. When the three controllers read the
same heading, the booms are parallel. The GH is incredibly flexible,
well designed, well built, easy to use, and Jeff provides exemplary
service. Seeing as how it'll run darn near any rotor, it's an excellent
investment.

73, Dick WC1M