Re: [CQ-Contest] Did Anyone Run CW Skimmer for ARRL DX or CQ 160 COtnest

To: w3dq@arrl.net, cq-contest@contesting.com, softrock40@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Did Anyone Run CW Skimmer for ARRL DX or CQ 160 COtnests??
From: Aldewey@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 21:02:20 EST
All;

I, too, am interested in hearing of practical applications of CW  Skimmer in
some real contests.  I am especially interested in  situations where stations
have run completely independent of the DX Cluster and  used only the Skimmer.
Is anyone directly populating contest SW (e.g.  N1MM, Writelog, etc) band
maps yet.  I am most interested in a tutorial  type description of how to set
things up rather than a debate about categories,  assisted operation, etc.

If interested, please contact me off-line.

73,

Al, K0AD
Editor
National Contest Journal