[CQ-Contest] NS Ladder V #1 -- Tonight!

To: CQ-Contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] NS Ladder V #1 -- Tonight!
From: hounds1234@comcast.net (Bill Haddon - n6zfo)
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2008 16:32:47 +0000
Join fellow contesters tonight for the launch of the NCCC Sprint Ladder Five,
1930-2000 Pacific time (0330-0400Z) around 14040, 7040, 3540 and 1815.

In the words of our NSL Board Member Jim, N3BB, the NS Ladder is . .

Phfun. Phrivolity. Phfasination , or something like that.

Join in this 15-week Spring -Summer Madness series and see why many contesters
plan their contesting week around this challenging 30-minute sprint-like
competition.

Worried about being new to this contest or to sprinting generally? Our solution
to these worries is W9RE's 15-minute Slow NS (SNS) that takes place half an
hour prior to NSL, mostly on 20 and 40 meters.

Full details of the NS Ladder at:  www.ncccsprint.com.

For West Coast participants, the NCCC Contest net with N6RO meets immediately
afterward on 3610 +/- 5KHz.

73 Bill N6ZFO/6
Contest Director
NCCC Sprint Ladder