[CQ-Contest] Skimmer test to shut down

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Skimmer test to shut down
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 08:07:42 -0400
It appears that interest in the Skimmer/Telnet test has pretty much tapered
off, so I will probably shut it down after this weekend.  I do want to see
how it does with the heavy volume of a busy contest, so if you are
interested I encourage you to log on during the contest so we get a maximum
number of simultaneous connections.  Since this contest does not
distinguish between packet and non-packet, there should be no rules-related
controversy over receiving Skimmer spots if you are in the contest.

Again, the telnet address - just enter it in your packet software - is
24.126.38.27:7300

73, Pete N4ZR