Re: [CQ-Contest] Dead horse: CQ WW rules apparently prohibit CW Skimmeru

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Dead horse: CQ WW rules apparently prohibit CW Skimmeru
From: "Marijan Miletic" <s56a@bit.si>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 21:50:36 +0100
W4PA: All I have to do is operate the run radio and point and click on the
callsigns the Skimmer decodes for me.

YM Scott & CT Jose, I am looking forward that you do that asap instead of
being SO2R zoombies at the end of 48 hours!

Lot of hamradio activities were physical including the turning of main VFO
knob.  No need for that anymore, get visual.

73 de Mario, S56A, N1YU

P.S.  YM Scott, beware that it is uterly boring controling perfectly working
contest robot - my 1991 experience.