[CQ-Contest] station available

To: "YCCC" <yccc@yccc.org>, "reflector cq-contest" <CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM>, "Rlx" <RLX@yahoogroups.com>, "Nobarc" <nobarc@nobarc.org>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] station available
From: "K1TTT" <K1TTT@ARRL.NET>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 22:03:16 +0000
My station is available for contests or other events on the following
weekend:
April - all weekends
May 10-11, 17-18
June 7-8, 14-15
July 5-6, 26-27

For those of you who haven't seen this type of offer before, what I do is
open my station up for individuals or groups who want to come and try out
contesting from a big station, operate in a qso party, participate in other
special events, emergency exercises, etc.  The station is fully equipped
with radios, amps, antennas, computers, etc with 6 full power HF contest
stations, and one or two 6m/2m/70cm vhf low power contest stations.  All you
need to supply are interested operators and maybe some food.  You can see
more about the station equipment at my web site listed below.  If you are
interested in operating contact me and reserve your weekend.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net