Re: [CQ-Contest] Improper WPX Exchanges

To: 'Tom Osborne' <w7why@verizon.net>, 'CQ-Contest' <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Improper WPX Exchanges
From: Alan Leith <aleith@syd.eastlink.ca>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 21:59:17 -0300
If the contest organizers don't pay any attention to the reports exchanged
then I guess they don't really care.  But as I understand it, Tom, the WPX
rules clearly indicate an exchange is a signal report and a serial number.
Flagrantly ignoring the rules constitutes disqualification, in my books.
Plain and simple.  Change the rules and I'll accept it.

73

Al, VE1AL