Re: [CQ-Contest] Web Poll (Signal reports yes/no)

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Web Poll (Signal reports yes/no)
From: KI9A@aol.com
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 22:22:02 EDT
Hey gang, are we not, as a group, big enough to understand a few things..1)
What if run 6 db att? 2) what if I have a filter inline? 3) What if I am in
the  middle of a 100/hr, with several stations calling, QRM, BC, ect.

Just a few reasons a "true" RS can't ever be used.

Wow, we really need sunspots. That way we can stop whining about little
stuff like this!! Too many grouches out there, wanting to pick a fight...

In a message dated 3/31/2008 9:17:02 P.M. Central Daylight Time,