[CQ-Contest] RULES, RS(T)

To: CQ-CONTEST REFLECTOR <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] RULES, RS(T)
From: "S. Markowski Jr." <km9m-zig@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 03:00:21 +0000
<snipped>

I think the rules say that you have to send a signal
report-does it specifically say it has to be a RST
report?  If not, then I can make up my own signal
reporting system, where 59 or 599 means I detected
something on the frequency.

V. Exchange: RS(T) report plus a progressive contact three-digit serial
number starting with 001 for the first contact. (Continue to four digits
if past 999 and five if past 9999.) Your log MUST show the correct
serial number sent and received for each contact.

This rule, and all the others for this contest can be found at:
http://www.cqwpx.com/rules.htm

It amazes me how much BS can go on and on within our hobby, not alone
our little "corner"
of it called contesting.
I find it interesting that some of the folks that perpetrate this kind
of stuff, migrate from list
to list, playing the same old, tiresome game...

Come on Ole Sol.... some of us need a break!

73,
Zig - KM9M