[CQ-Contest] Georgia QSO Party

To: "CQ Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Georgia QSO Party
From: "Rick Dougherty NQ4I" <nq4i@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 16:56:10 -0400
Only 4 Days until the Georgia QSO Party......there will be lots of mobiles
transversing the state to activate possibly all 159 counties!! And then the
home stations will be "easy pickin" for some quick qso's also....The
Griffin, Ga Charles E Newton ARC will man the NQ4I M-M station on both CW
and SSB as K4HYB to make some real easy qso's from Spalding County...lots of
neophyte contestor's will be getting a chance to sit at the controls of a
M-M station, stop by and work them on 160-10m...expect herculean efforts
from K4BAI and KU8E as W4AN/m both days!! The big signals from N4PN/m,
W3YDA/m, and lots more will make this the most exciting qso party ever!!!
There are some really neat prizes, plaques, and certificates!!!
http://gqp.contesting.com/ is the url for rules etc....thanks and looking
forward to working many of you this weekend....Rick NQ4I