[CQ-Contest] Last Reminder, GA QSO Party Today and Tomorrow

To: CQ-Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Last Reminder, GA QSO Party Today and Tomorrow
From: "John T. Laney III" <k4bai@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 10:55:00 -0400
Annual GA QSO Party today 18Z to 04Z Sunday and again 14Z to 24Z on
Sunday.  Exchange RS(T) and State, Province, "DX," or GA county.  We
hope to have activity from all 159 counties this year.  Many mobiles,
rovers, portables, and fixed stations.  K4HYB will be M/M from the NQ4I
contest station.  Last year K5YAA worked 146 counties.  Can someone work
them all this year?  Special awards for top 5 out of state stations for
working GA counties regardless of mode.  Plaques and certificates for
HP, LP, and QRP and for CW, Phone, and Mixed.  Awards for top in-state
and out-of-state clubs.   RTTY/digital QSOs are same as CW.  Bands are
160-6M.  Hope everyone will join in as time permits and have a lot of
fun.  GA has more counties than any other state except for TX.  Counties
are generally small, so mobiles will change counties often.

73, John, K4BAI - for SECC and SEDXC, sponsors GQP.