[CQ-Contest] FQP 2007 results posted!

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] FQP 2007 results posted!
From: K1to@aol.com
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 19:20:42 EDT
Please visit our Florida QSO Party website at http://www.FloridaQSOParty.org
to find the results now posted from the 2007 event.  Despite conditions and a
few canceled mobile efforts, a number of record scores were accomplished and
we had more logs flow in than ever before..

The 2008 FQP is rapidly approaching.  If K4OJ were posting this, he'd have it
down to the minute, but in any case, we are less than 10 days away from the
2008 FQP.  All 67 counties will again be activated and a growing number of
plaques are available.  A few new mobile teams will hit the roads and many post
their planned routes to the web site.

Please note that the recent Contest Rate Sheet listed the mobile windows for
the FQP suggested frequencies.  There is a lot of fixed station activity as
well and stations spread out well beyond the mobile windows.  We ask that fixed
stations, regardless of location, please refrain from CQing in the mobile
windows.

We are still working on updating the scoring records -- thanks for your
patience.

QSO Party activity levels are continuing to grow, making it more fun each
time for everyone.  Last weekend's GA QP seems to have gone very well and we
wish
our friends up in Michigan and Ontario well for this coming weekend's MIQP
and OQP.

73, Dan, K1TO
President, Florida Contest Group, sponsors of the FQP