[CQ-Contest] station available

To: "YCCC" <yccc@yccc.org>, "reflector cq-contest" <CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM>, <N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com>, "N1mmlogger-Digital" <N1MMLogger-Digital@yahoogroups.com>, "Rlx" <RLX@yahoogroups.com>, "Nobarc" <nobarc@nobarc.org>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] station available
From: "K1TTT" <K1TTT@ARRL.NET>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 22:31:14 +0000
My station is still available for this weekend 4/19-20 (though there may be
some tower work going on), next weekend 4/26-27, May 17-18, Jun 7-8, Jun
14-15, July 5-6, Jul 26-27.  In August only the weekend of 8/9-10 is
reserved and there are some openings into the fall yet.

There are some interesting contests those weekends.  The station is (almost)
fully equipped, hopefully will be again by the end of May.  There are still
6 full stations with antennas, amps, radios, logging computers, etc. for
ssb, rtty, or cw.  It can be set up for anything from M/M with all 6
stations down to SO2R with everything at one station with 2 radios.  Anyone
interested contact me directly.  For more info take a look at my web site
listed below.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net