[CQ-Contest] Fwd: DAYTON YELLOW BARRELS REPORT

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Fwd: DAYTON YELLOW BARRELS REPORT
From: Jimk8mr@aol.com
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 10:39:27 EDT
Only four weeks to Dayton.  Here is an alert passed along by the Ohio  ARRL
Section Manager.  From the web site listed, it appears that there is  major
construction on I-75 between downtown Dayton and the HARA area, and on
Needmore
Road, a main artery from I-75 and Main Street to HARA Arena.

Forewarned is forearmed, I hope.

73  -  Jim   K8MR

In a message dated 4/18/2008 9:32:42 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,