[CQ-Contest] Attn: Old time M/M ops

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Attn: Old time M/M ops
From: kr2q@optimum.net
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 00:25:47 +0000 (GMT)
Hi all:

I'm working on a presentation for the contest forum at Dayton (M/M in
the early daze) and I need some help with some old callsigns.  Who are
they now and how can I reach them?

1.  W3AOH - entrant in M/M CQWW since there was such a category.  Ops
included: W3AOH W3LMM   W3MVQ   W3QJJ   W3UHN   W3VKD   W3WGH   K3DKD.  Later,
many of these same ops were at W3VKD as the main call.  Was this a
different station or just a change in callsigns?

2.  W8NGO - entrant in M/M beginning 1963.  Ops included:
W8NGO   W8CLB   W8ONA   K8LSG

3.  W6RW - entrant in M/M since 1961.  Ops included:
W6RW    W6BXL   W6JZH   K6ERT   K6JZH

4.    W4KXV       1967 M/M            W4KXV       K2UFT   K2VGR   K4BVD   K4PQL

K4XMF   K4WUY   WA4JFY

5.  K6JIC       1966 M/M   K6JIC   K6EVR   K6SEN   W6GFE   W6JZH   W6VPH
W6YMD   WA6ZZK

6.  K1JGD   1966 m/m  K1JGD     K1DIR   W2BPW   W3WPG   W9WJB

ADDITIONALLY....
I am looking for photos from any M/M in the early days (prior to
1986).  If you have any, please email them to me and with some notes.
I am looking for photos of ops, rigs, shack, towers, antennas, logs, dupe sheet,
stuff that may have been "unique" to the operation, funny stuff, etc.

Some of the calls include:
K2GL
W3AU
W3MSK
W4BVV
W6VSS
W3WJD
W7RM
W3VKD

Source credits will be appropriately included the presentation.

Thanks a million!

de Doug KR2Q