Re: [CQ-Contest] M/M op's: alternate address for KR2Q

To: <kr2q@optimum.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] M/M op's: alternate address for KR2Q
From: "Rich Hallman - N7TR" <rich@n7tr.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 16:31:42 -0700
Even after 25 years I still remember the days operating at Gerry's W3GM.
I believe K3ND (Stu) and W3FV (Barry) were regulars there as well.

Also...K3WW was the local competition when Chas had his M/M up and
running back then...I can still remember some of his ops calling CQ on
20 in the middle of the night using the phonetics "K 3 Wacky Weed".  You
could do that back then and not offend anyone...  ;-)

Rich N7TR
ex. N3AMK, KI3V  FRC