[CQ-Contest] Rule Change Debate on Skimmer

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Rule Change Debate on Skimmer
From: "Jamie Dupree" <ns3t@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 22:09:55 -0400
Well, I had no idea that writing one update story about
forging new rules to deal with the Skimmer would prompt
such a firestorm of comments this week.....

Now as for those ops who read this reflector - AND are
also working on a Skimmer rule for the ARRL and CQWW -
why don't you drop me a line about your work.  Let's
move this story down the field a little.

Unfortunately, one thing is missing this week - and
that is no one has cut through the Skimmer QRM to
remind everyone that the Florida QSO Party is this
weekend.  http://www.radio-sport.net/fqp08_pre.htm

Also, I'm looking for photos of you big shot contesters
who don't use CW decoders for my web site spotlight.
Please take a minute between your email flames to
send me one of you in front of your radios.

73 Jamie NS3T
http://www.radio-sport.net
Your home for ham radio contest news