[CQ-Contest] ON5OO DX Cluster Concentrator

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] ON5OO DX Cluster Concentrator
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 07:51:41 -0400
There's need for a way to feed both traditional DX cluster spots and
Skimmer spots to the same contest logging program.

I went looking, and found ON5OO's DX Cluster Concentrator advertised on the
web (http://homeusers.brutele.be/on5oo/Introduction.html).  However, I have
been unable to reach him by e-mail, and the downloadable demo link gives a
"file not found" error.

Does anyone know whether this program is still available, or how the author
might be reached?  I'm guessing this is of limited general interest, so
replies off the reflector would be fine.

73, Pete N4ZR