Re: [CQ-Contest] Rule Change Debate on Skimmer

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Rule Change Debate on Skimmer
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 21:21:35 +0000
Skimmers will end up feeding the regular packet network anyway.  That will
give a MUCH larger audience to the spots than they will get by being skimmed
by individuals running their own skimmers.  It just has to get a bit better
at filtering out bad calls so cluster users don't get too upset by them, a
work in progress.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net