Re: [CQ-Contest] Cheerleader squads (was: the SECOND GENUINE advantagewi

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Cheerleader squads (was: the SECOND GENUINE advantagewith Skimmer (still nojoke))
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 22:43:26 +0000
Spot anything you can hear.  I try not to spot stuff that?s already in the
bandmap, unless its only been spotted from outside the states so far...
usually at band opening times.  If you make a lot of spots and you happen to
spot your buddies a bit then no body will complain... the ones that I wonder
about are the guys that spot nothing but a station where their friends are
operating, that to me sounds like soliciting spots, and in some cases could
be self spotting by proxy.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net