[CQ-Contest] WinTest in 7QP

To: "CQ Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] WinTest in 7QP
From: "Tom Taormina" <tom@k5rc.cc>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 16:50:55 -0700
I have discovered a way to use WinTest this weekend.

There is one state QSO party in the menu, The Texas QSO Party from Texas. I
opened the tx_cnty.dat file using WordPad and deleted its content (after
making a backup). I then opened the Writelog NAQP.ini file and copied the
states and provinces information and pasted them into the tx_cnty.dat file.
This allows WinTest to correctly count states and provinces. DO NOT rename
this file.

If you are outside the seventh district, I expect you can do the same drill
with the WriteLog 7qp.ini file.

W7RN will be on from NVSTO with two stations.

Tom Taormina, K5RC
Virginia City NV
NACHO - W7RN   RANN - K7RC

FOC 1760  http://k5rc.cc