[CQ-Contest] Skimmer Article for NCJ - need input

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Skimmer Article for NCJ - need input
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 11:35:50 -0400
As I think I've mentioned here before, I'm writing a detailed article on
practical implementation of CW Skimmer for contesting, to appear in the
September-October NCJ.  My submission deadline is July 15.

As we finish the first major contest of the Skimmer era, I'm looking for
input from people who have now had practical contest experience with CW
Skimmer, or have worked out detailed plans for implementing CW Skimmer in
their stations.  I'm equally glad to give full credit or maintain anonymity
(your choice), but I need to know what decisions you made, how you made
them, what successes or failures you encountered, what problems you had to
solve, and how it worked out in real life.  This isn't the place for
debating whether CW Skimmer should be banned or restricted - instead, I'm
looking for the practical, hardware and software aspects of using it in
today's contest environment.

Thanks in advance for your inputs - please send directly to me, or post on
the reflector if you wish (and the moderators approve).

73, Pete N4ZR