[CQ-Contest] List of electronic logs received & claimed score

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] List of electronic logs received & claimed score
From: "cx6vm.jorge@adinet.com.uy" <cx6vm.jorge@adinet.com.uy>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 21:35:14 -0300 (UYT)
Hello,

today I visit http://www.cqwpx.com/logs_received_cw.htm to se if all
ok with my log submission and found that we have there the CLAIMED
SCORE, this is great, fantastic, !!..

Inmediately visit the CQWW to se if they have the same information
(now the sites ara all with the same format) http://www.cqww.com/logs-
received_cw.htm but unfortunately I found that there is not showed the
claimed score.

I think is a good idea to show the claimed score.

Since not all the contesters, and worst, not all the top in each
category send to 3830 reflector (http://lists.contesting.com/_3830/)
the claimed score I think is a good idea to have it in the list of logs
received.

73,
Jorge
CX6VM / CW5W