[CQ-Contest] NS Ladder -- It's back

To: "Cq Contest Reflector" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] NS Ladder -- It's back
From: "Bill Haddon" <haddon.bill@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 21:46:18 -0700
NS Ladder fans. . . . set Thursday night aside to resume the exciting
competition of NS Ladder V, this being the 10th week of the 15-week event,
0230-0300Z (Friday), 20-160 CW.

Ed, W0YK has posted current scores . . . and there's some exciting races.
Particularly gratifying to see Bob, W0BH in top position for the W. of Ms.
River diision.  Winners in Week 9 (May 9) were the usual suspects. . . W9RE,
N3BB and N6RO, but note the close score of K6VVA, just a few points behind
Ken in Wk 9.  And be sure to follow NCCC'r K6UFO in his quest for 1000
points, now standing at 999.  If there's a way, Mork (Mark) will figure out
a way to get half a point for 999.5.

I want to especially thank our Canadian friends for joining this year,
notably Kelly VE4XT and continuing support from VA7ST.  But we could sure
use the VE3 mult.  VA7ST has bravely faced the summer discrmination of being
West and so far north in Canada. . . . probably worthy of it's own
division.

Also great to have WD0T providing the SD multiplier again.

Anyway . . we encourage everyone to give NS Ladder a try.  Still time to
make a significant impact in the Newcomers Division or even win the NS
Ladder prize of special CA Wine (or some equivalent if you wish).

73 Bill N6ZFO
Contest Director NS Ladder

www.ncccsprint.com for rules, scores and other info.