[WriteLog] Fw: Morse code study

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>, "Minnesota Wireless Association" <mwa@w0aa.org>, <N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Fw: Morse code study
From: "Robert Chudek - K0RC" <k0rc@pclink.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 17:11:28 -0500
Ladies and Gentlemen...

Last fall I received a solicitation to participate in Short Term Memory
research to be conducted at the University of Pittsburgh. I responded and
learned they were looking for people to come to the campus to participate.

I respectfully declined, telling them I lived in MN. I did get into a brief
dialog that Morse Code operators might fit the profile of what they want to
test. Apparently they followed up on this suggestion and are now looking for
CW operators. In addition, they have dropped the requirement to be on
campus. The testing will be done at home on your computer.

I am forwarding this to a couple of reflectors where "the CW operators hang
out". Maybe you will want to participate. Maybe not. Read through the
original message below and respond direct to the researcher via email or
telephone.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN

P.S. Sorry, the Skimmer is strictly forbidden!