Re: [CQ-Contest] The Skimmer Rule Challenge

To: CQ-Contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] The Skimmer Rule Challenge
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 05:59:24 -0400
What Alex, VE3NEA is referring to on the website is the *format* of the
Telnet output, not the mode of distribution.  This was done specifically so
that logging programs could connect *locally* to Skimmer without the
logging programs themselves having to be modified in any way.  I know - I
worked with him to define and test how this should work.

73, Pete