Re: [CQ-Contest] This is Logic? - comment

To: "aldewey@aol.com" <aldewey@aol.com>, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] This is Logic? - comment
From: "K0HB " <k-zero-hb@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 19:51:00 -0000
> One thing that concerns me about this debate is that there seem to be
> an awful lot of people commenting and I wonder how many have
> actually used Skimmer in a competitive contest
> environment yet.? ..........
>
> Al, K0AD

Al,

I haven't used Skimmer in a contest.

I also haven't used a gill net (attached to the gunwale, extending no more
than 499 meters from the centerline of the boat) in a Walleye Fishing
Tournament yet either, but I think both of us (and even a casual observer
who has never actually used a gill net) would be technologically astute
enough to perceive that this technology would drastically change the
dynamics of the contest.

73, de Hans, K0HB
Just a boy and his fishing rod